Beautiful Ports of Call
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
If you’re after a little rest and relaxation during your cruise to St. Maarten, you’ll find plenty of secluded beaches where you can work on your suntan before treating your taste buds to some of the best cuisine in the Caribbean.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
A diverse and geographically stunning island with aquamarine mangrove waters, baby-blue beaches and emerald-green jungles. Visit remote Spanish colonial towns that house elegant plazas and churches evoking hundreds of years of history.
You don’t have to choose one way to spend your time on Perfect Day at CocoCay. Switch onto relaxation mode at Chill Island, home to crystal clear tropical waters, powdery white sands, and endless opportunities to kick back and recharge.
Passover 2020 Itinerary
|21-Apr||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||8:00||5:00|
|22-Apr||San Juan, Puerto Rico||7:00||4:00|
|24-Apr||Perfect Day Cococay, Bahamas||8:30||5:30|
Symphony of the Seas
Royal Caribbean ship, Symphony of the Seas is able to accommodate 5,518 passengers at double occupancy up to a maximum capacity of 6,680 passengers, as well as a 2,200-person crew.
Passover 2020 Payments
|Cabin Type||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|OceanView Balcony Stateroom||999||1898|
- Taxes AND Port charges of $345 are NOT included in the pricing.
- Gratuities are additional $14.50 per person per day or $101.50 per person for the entire week and are collected at the time of final payment
- Fuel supplement is not being added to 2017 or 2018 sailings at this time, however, the cruise lines reserve the right to add this at any time up to $9 per day
- Triple and quad cabins as well as suites are available upon request. Call 888-435-3787 for more info
- Single occupancy is 200% the fare for double occupancy, however, roommate matching will be done on a space available basis.
- If you are traveling solo, please call our office at 888-435-3787 for details.
|Payments||Amount||Due on or Before|
|Initial||$250 Per person||Upon Registration|
|2nd||$250 Per person||July 15, 2019|
|3rd||$250 Per person||September 16, 2019|
|4th||$250 Per person||November 15, 2019|
|Final||January 15, 2020|
If you register after any of the above dates, you must “catch up” unless special arrangements are made with Jabez Travel
If any of the above dates fall on a Saturday or Sunday, the payment will be due the next Monday
Stay Up To Date With The Latest Updates and Event Info
Receive a Free Cruise!
If you are a leader of a church, synagogue, singles ministry, or any organization filled with people who would enjoy being a part of this cruise experience, please let us know and we will gladly provide you with materials to share. Opportunities are even available to receive a free cruise, so please call or email for details!